What is it like?
We will lead you through a series of creative exercises with a select suite of tools to generate concepts that are a mix of incremental and disruptive innovation. We show you how to generate a wealth of creative ideas and then help you bring those ideas to life to share them with customers and stakeholders immediately after the workshop. From incremental to more stretching innovation, we will help you to create a range of desirable and financially attractive solutions for your customer, consumer and your business.
How does it work?
We design a bespoke program tailored to your ideation needs, including exercises to:
- Energise a diverse group to generate a large number of quality ideas.
- Gather diverse perspectives and cultivate their creativity to help push the thinking into the unexpected.
- Break the rules and challenge hidden assumptions to generate concepts that disrupt the status quo.
- Embody the customer to create ideas grounded in deep needs that will surprise and delight them.
After generating a range of desirable concepts, we will further refine them by:
- Co-creation: Running workshops to gain immediate feedback on how you can optimise your innovation from your customers.
- Prototyping: Bringing concepts to life to gain valuable perspective from key stakeholders in the early stages of the process thereby saving time and money.
- Storytelling: Using the science of storytelling to create desire and deliver an emotional connection.
What will it achieve?
A range of innovations concepts that are:
- Viable, feasible and desirable. Desirable from a human point of view that is also is technologically feasible and economically viable.
- Have potential to transform your business and are ready to be shared with your consumers, customers and your business stakeholders.
- Game-changing that will open up unique business opportunities to help you stay ahead of the competition.
These innovation concepts will straddle the gap between strategy and implementation by addressing both market, business and category needs. You will gain an enduring innovation pipeline that will expand your business into new market opportunities, blindside the competition and attract new users to your industry.
“It is not only what we did, but how we did it that I liked so much. The group was excited, open to experimentation, the need to question, collaborate and to think with their hands — to build, to prototype and to communicate ideas with simplicity. We did not just do ideation, we lived and breathed our innovation.”