What is it like?
Looking for some fun, scientifically proven ways to increase your creativity? You are in the right place. Here you will find loads of free resources to assist you in being more creative.
How does it work?
This section is continuously being updated with new things, including:
- Quizzes: Interactive and engaging ways to test and grow your knowledge of Creative Problem Solving process.
- Videos: Interviews with other experts in the field of creativity.
- Tools and resources: Curating the best examples around the world.
- Coming soon:
- Podcast: Creative Conversations featuring guest speakers from around the world.
- Online course: Creativity+ online course. Go deeper into the tools and techniques from the book.
What will it achieve?
With so many ways to interact and learn, you will find tools and resources here that work for your learning style. Feel free to leave your thoughts about what you are enjoying and what you would like to see more of and we will do what we can to improve the learning experience.
Test Your Knowledge on Divergent and Convergent Thinking
How good is your knowledge of the two types of thinking styles critical for creative problem solving? Take this fun, interactive quiz and find out how much you know.
Creative Conversations with Stephanie Barnes
The creative process in action. Stephanie Barnes of Entelechy and I are creating a series of videos on the creative process. This is our first prototype and we are talking about the animated film, Alive, which was released a couple of years ago to critical acclaim. This is far from perfect, but it is the creative process of iteration and prototyping with all its imperfections. Enjoy!
Do questions stimulate creativity?
Find out if you agree in this interview with Jesvir Mahil as part of the Creativity & Culture Conference 2018.
IDEO: Lifeline Cards
These cards are brilliant for when you are converging. It provides 7 ways to evaluate your idea to discover creative ways to improve it.
“Paulina designs learning experiences that are interactive, surprising and best of all just plain fun!”