The Red Team at Seven West Media operates in a fast-paced, changeable environment that leaves little time to think creatively. The creative challenge was: How to help the Red Team to increase their ability to think more creatively, generate more and better quality of ideas while facilitating ideation and maintaining their creative energy?
The Desired Outcome
Create a team of Creative Facilitators capable of designing and delivering creative problem solving workshops that deliver business results, making them the catalysts of innovative thinking in the business.
What we did
Delivered two-day Creative Problem-Solving training sessions:
- No PowerPoint.
- Experiential, hands-on learning with lots of practice, so learnings are internalised in the training.
- Applying the learnings, during training, to a real-life business problem generating innovation.
- Explore the mindset for Creative Problem Solving
- Divergent and Convergent thinking
- How to frame a Creative Challenge
- How to run a better brainstorming session
Give tools to:
- Generate breakthrough ideas
- Evaluate and improve ideas
- Profile creative preferences of team
Provided the Professional Competencies of:
- How to Gain Compliance
- How to Tame a Group
- How to Command a Room
- Ability to run fast-paced, creative workshops that are generating a better quality of ideas in less time.
- Able to manage rooms of senior people – reducing politics and increasing engagement and output.
- Ability to creatively frame a Challenge Question to deliver better ideas, increase customer engagement and deliver a competitive advantage in the marketplace.